United Republic of American Citizens (TUE)
|United Republic of American Citizens|
|The Seal of the Citizens' Republic|
|Playstyle||Shock and Awe Powerhouse|
|Type||Patriotverse Major Faction|
When Johnny comes marching home again
We'll give him a hearty welcome then
The men will cheer and the boys will shout
The ladies they will all turn out
And we'll all feel gay
When Johnny comes marching home.
- - When Johnny Comes Marching Home, Patrick Gilmore
- 1 Background
- 2 Generals
- 3 United Citizens' Armed Forces
- 4 Allies, Protectorates & Associated Groups of the URAC
- 5 Behind the Scenes
From the Chaos, Order
Citizenship is Service
Want to know more?
United Citizens' Armed Forces
The Founding Fathers envisioned America as a Republic of national service & civic virtue where every man, woman and child had an integral duty to serve in the preservation of our freedom and the protection of our liberty. Only those Americans who are willing to risk their very lives for their country are worthy to send the next generation onto the great field of battle.
- -Excerpt from President Norman Schwarzkopf's inaugural address, 2000.
¡El servicio garantiza la ciudadanía!
- -Sign in the window of a military office in Laredo, Texas.
Allies, Protectorates & Associated Groups of the URAC
Citizens' Special Operations Command
Civil Affairs & Psychological Operations Wing
National Guard of the Citizens' Republic
Panama Canal Zone Shield Force
Republic of Liberia
Citizens' Intelligence Agency
Citizens' Republic of Cuba
Behind the Scenes
- The United Republic of American Citizens borrows inspiration from Robert Heinlein's Terran Federation and the associated United Citizen's Federation from the movie as well as RVBOMally's Space Cadet faction the Citizens' Alliance. It is also loosely inspired by elements of the Roman Empire and Sparta, as well as various Military Juntas and militaristic societies.
- The Citizens' Republic is unique in that it does not truly belong to either the Fascist or Communist blocs ideologically. It practises a form of discriminatory democracy and along with the British International Communes and the French is one of the only powers that has any form of democracy. Their presence in the overwhelmingly fascist Axis is mainly due to their extremely strong hate of Communism and their militaristic attitude which is reasonably compatible with Fascism. Their government is overwhelmingly dominated by militarists as well as former public servants from the Federal Service and therefore could be considered a military junta/dictatorship in some aspects, given that many in the Citizens' Command (the top URAC Brass) often hold simultaneous positions in Govt. and the military.