|Country of Origin||Union of Mexican Socialist Republics|
|Trained at||Tijuana, Mexico|
|Key Features|| » XMT-31 Omni-purpose Tesla Gun|
» XM-12 Ultralight polymesh battlesuit
» Chrono-porting explosives
» Phase bayonet and survival gear
» Assorted pants, flak vest, tank-top, combat boots, Military cap and bubblegum (copious amounts)
|Sanchez sitting atop dead peacemakers|
|Secondary Ability||Chrono-port explosives|
|Heroic Upgrade||Chono-port pack|
|Dev. Status||BA3 Original Unit|
"Every boy's crazy about a sharp dressed gal."
- - Sanchez on her choice of attire.
- I've got a present for ya: A fiery Latina warrior equipped with a skintight combat suit made out of a revolutionary new material and a deadly Tesla rifle that is capable of very rapid fire, arcing between targets, and incinerates flesh and steel alike; devastating to all ground units, garrisonned enemies are met with a proton-grenade launcher to clear them out immediately, while structures and vehicles that get close enough to her get a faceful of chrono-ported explosives that can tear through formations, flip vehicles, and obliterate most structures. In melee, she's amazingly fast, strong, and very deadly with her high frequency bayonets and machete.
- Real tough girl: Sanchez is also quite durable thanks to her form fitting polymesh suit and the light gear she wears over it, the suit based on the Comintern's own research into the science of the very small. Capable of changing colour and appearance, she keeps it in stealth mode to let her sneak around. She also has a timebelt that she can activate to teleport her back to where she was a few seconds ago with her health restored to those conditions to get her out of a tight spot.
- Not my specialty: Sanchez is ultimately still vulnerable to air attack by aircraft faster than helicopters, snipers who manage to see her before she can get the drop on them, and large numbers of anti-infantry helicopters.
- Now we're talking: Sanchez can get the modifications she needs to make her even more formidable in combat, finally giving her the mods she requires to target aircraft while also letting her "save" with her timebelt, allowing her to pick a time that she'd like to restore herself to when she uses the time-belt rather than having to work with her place and condition thirty seconds ago.
The simple mention of the name Veronica Sanchez strikes fear into the hearts of non-communists the world over, and it inspires awe in the vast numbers of citizens in the Communist Internationale and its allies. Little girls wish to grow up just like her, women wish they could be her, men (and some women) wish they could be with her. Her age, her hometown, whether or not Veronica Sanchez really is her actual name or if it's some sort of code name passed down between operatives, what special forces unit she's from or currently serves in, her natural hair and eye colour, and even her cup size are all the subject of intense speculation even after she mentioned "C" in response to that very question before.
Veronica Sanchez wears a special suit made with revolutionary technology that lets the suit act like an organism whose cells can rearrange themselves at will to harden themselves against impact, change colour to make her invisible, add "muscle" to add to her strength, or release electrical discharges to deal with enemies in close quarters. It comes with a visor able to see through stealth, though most of the helmet is usually set to transparent mode to show her face; with her immediately noticeable baseball cap worn atop to let her be a symbol to other soldiers in the field; though she'll have the helmet be fully visible when she's no longer in the mood for games.
But even without the suit, Veronica Sanchez is said to be a superhuman destroyer of Capitalism and Imperialism. She never seems to get drunk, she can keep pace with an ostrich, she can flip a small car, dodge bullets shot at point blank, jump out of planes without parachutes and be fine, walk off gunshots without treatment, hurt her opponent more than her when she gets punched in the face, break an ox's neck, seems to have remained in her twenties for years, and recover broken bones in less than a week, and can go for a dozen rounds with MMA champions without slowing down. All without armour. Rumours abound of supersoldier serums and vita rays, but if there's any truth to them she'll probably never tell. What is true though is that with her suit she's all that and so much more, a one woman army who can single handedly turn the tide of battle.
- Insulted the family name of an entire Shinobi clan to draw them out to fight and killed them with her superior knowledge of eastern martial arts, prompting the survivors to commit Seppekku in shame.
- Destroyed the Gotterdammerung tank platoon "Furor Anglia" and its escorting Chariot tanks in under five minutes of spotting them without once being seen.
- Sank the entire "fourth fleet of glorious liberation" of the WLA off of the coast of Mozambique in a day, going from ship to ship and tearing each one apart from within.
- Was ambushed by a pack of Epsilon Giant Squids while taking a skinny dip in the South Pacific. Ended up having a Calamari dinner with the rest of the troops.
- Single-handedly stopped the Green Chinese assault on Hami by killing the entire command staff and destroying six bases in one night; leaving the right flank of the invasion force without supplies. Reports of her going up into space and destroying a Green Chinese starship from the inside are unconfirmed.
- Crashed the value of the Lira by wiping out the entire Rome stock exchange and all of their guards; reportedly severely injuring several members of the board of classics in a one woman raid.
- Caught an ambriarically charged and superheated hawk steel sword with her hands and shattered it with a twist without injury.
- Shot an arrow straight through the machine gun proofed cockpit of a pillager Gunship sneaking up behind her while posing for a photo without even looking at the aircraft; instantly killing the pilot and sending the aircraft into a death spiral.
- Visually speaking, Sanchez is based on Fio Germi from Metal Slug, with the glasses replaced by ski-goggles and with a retrofuturistic take on the Crysis nanosuit worn beneath the skimpy military gear. Abilities wise, she's something of a mix of Mental Omega's Tanya Adams and Colonel Burton.